Cinnamon Orange Chicken
3-4 pounds chicken cut into serving pieces
1 cup chicken broth
1 stick margarine
2 cups orange juice
1 cup raisins
Fresh black pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons flour
1. Heat margarine in large skillet, and brown chicken.
2. Remove chicken pieces to slow cooker as they brown.
3. Combine all other ingredients, except flour, mix well and pour over chicken.
4. Cover pot, turn on LOW and cook 4-6 hours, or until chicken is tender.
5. Remove 1 cup of sauce from the pot and combine with flour, mixing well.
6. Return sauce - flour mixture to pot.
7. Turn pot on HIGH, and cook additional half hour.